Willkommen auf den Seiten des Auswärtigen Amts

Opportunity card for skilled workers under section 20a of the Residence Act [AufenthG]

18.06.2024 - Articol

Please show proof of your qualification as a skilled worker by providing the following documents in original + 1 copy:

- certificate of vocational training in Germany OR

- certificate of degree from a university in Germany OR

- recognition of the equivalence of the foreign vocational qualification from the respective agency responsible for recognition OR

- recognition of equivalence of the foreign university degree (printout of your university degree from the anabin database 

OR (if the qualification is not assessed as “entspricht” (comparable) or “gleichwertig” (equivalent) and/or the institution is not classified as “H+”)

- statement of comparability by the Central Office for Foreign Education (ZAB)

OR (in the case of regulated professions in which permission is required to exercise the profession, for example, doctors, engineers; complete list is available from the Federal Employment Agency or the European Commission

- permission to exercise a profession issued by the authority responsible for recognising qualifications, or assurance of permission to exercise a profession (for example, for medical professions: decision of the licensing authority in the federal territory, i.e. assurance of permission to exercise a profession or issuing of medical licence

You may find out more about recognition here www.anerkennung-in-deutschland.de

La începutul paginii